About Bengal Buddies
We are a small in-home cattery located in Minnesota and Indiana. At Bengal Buddies, our goal is to breed top quality, healthy, beautiful and social Bengal kittens.
Bengal Buddy Principles
Our guiding principles include the following:
- Bengal Buddy kittens are produced from registered, championship lines.
- Each cat is a member of our family; each kitten begins life as a family member. That means they should transition successfully into your family.
- We are committed to cost and price transparency. While breeding Bengals is expensive, we try to offer exceptional quality kittens for a reasonable price. We treat our buyers fairly and will candidly discuss the basis for kitten pricing. Generally, kittens are priced between $2,000 and $3,000, based on their individual characteristics.
- Once a Bengal Buddy, always a Bengal Buddy. In addition to the health guarantees specified in our contract, we will accept back a cat from our cattery if a buyer is no longer able to provide care. We remain a resource if questions or concerns arise. We respond to phone calls, emails and communications from our clients. We hope to develop personal relationships with our clients and welcome updates from you. And, of course, we will follow your Instagram or Facebook accounts.
- We strive for professionalism. Bengal Buddies cattery is registered with The International Cat Association (TICA), American Cat Fancier’s Association (ACFA), and Cat Fancier’s Association (CFA). We are also an active member of The International Bengal Cat Society (TIBCS) and the CFA Bengal Breed Committee.
Please look around our web site; we introduce you to the members of our breeding program and share basic information about us. If your location permits, we encourage you to arrange a visit. That will allow you to become more familiar with our cats and their developmental environment.
Thank you for visiting! Please contact us for more information about getting a Bengal Buddy of your own. We look forward to hearing from you.
We adhere to the Responsible Breeder Program Code of Ethics.
This cattery has not been inspected by and is not endorsed by the International Cat Association, Inc.